Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wrapping things up at school...

Here are a few scenes from the end of the year.
1. Students hard at work!
2. Time for awards...
3. Pool Party!

It is hard to believe that the school year is over. It's been one full of memories with picnics, theology breakfasts, long division and research papers. These kids, my first class at CAL, were really special to me. The cookie party didn't work out because of Memorial Day plans, so we had a pool party at my room mother's house. From go-carts to swimming to burritos, it was a blast. I thank the Lord for these kiddos. And now, I look forward to some time to get ready for next year, relax, enjoy my husband and home, read, make new friends, tutor, grow and fellowship with our church family, meet neighbors, practice piano, etc.

No comments: