Saturday, June 02, 2007

Mindy's Visit


Dustin and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit with Mindy last weekend. It was a nice, long visit because of Memorial Day Weekend! Mindy and I attended New Attitude. To hear any of the sermons, head to their website and download for free. I highly recommend them. We had a blast. It was such a refreshing visit for me and opened my eyes to the fact that fellowship is soooo important. I long to reunite with some of my friends that I have neglected this year and grow in new relationships with gals here. The sermons were edifying and helpful. And we just had fun and laughed a lot. We love you, Mindy!

2 comments:

Jay Scott said...

i met her once in San Angelo

Sarah Bebee said...

James -- Love the posts and pictures! Wish we were there to visit with Mindy...but I'm definitly going to listen to the New Attitude sermons! Love ya girl -- we are headed your way on Wednesday through Sat. of this week!! I'll call you on Monday though to touch base! :o)