Monday, February 25, 2008

Everything's Happened On Schedule

We were listening to some old cd's this weekend, and I was reminded just how good these lyrics are from Caedmon's Call. I'm sure many of you know this song. I thought it was also a good one to write out on a note card and keep on my desk at work. I think it's good to be reminded that God is Sovereign over the details as well as the big stuff.
Well this day's been crazy
But everything's happened on schedule
from the rain and the cold
To the drink that I spilled on my shirt
'Cause You knew how You'd save me
before I fell dead in the garden
And You knew this day
long before You made me out of dirt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great song!

Vincent said...

I love that song. I used to sing it all the time in college!! Thanks for the great reminder to trust in our sovereign Lord.