A list for your evening...
1. The Bebees have a blog.
2. The Dawsons have a blog.
3. Laura Cozart has a new husband and a new blog.
3. Nothing is so sanctifying, and I'm only half-joking, as being stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours when you wanted to be at your husband's basketball game AND you're almost out of gas.
4. My Student of the Week brought a gecko and I stinkin' fell in love. I want a gecko. :) Dustin says no... but I may get one for my classroom. What do you think? I could put different kids in charge of taking care of him, buying his crickets, etc.
5. Well, wow. I guees I should get out more. I'm sitting here staring at the screen, Dustin's at work, and I was attempting to get a good post in. I have serious thoughts, but they would take a long time to write out. I have silly thoughts, because 5th grade teachers get weird by Thursday evenings. I don't have any new pictures, so go look at Baby Jake again. He's cute.
6. Love to all. Check out the new blogs.
7. Okay, I changed my mind. One serious thought to leave you with... I was really hit this morning with the fact that I am a dependent disciple and this thought should prevail over my thinking and actions and.. well, it would be a long post. Maybe soon.