Thursday, September 21, 2006

A few more

Goooood morning. A few pictures to share...

From left to right: Joey, Melodie, Charity, Erin, Blake, James, Calvin, and Jay G. Scott (and us, of course)







My fantastic 5th graders... it has been a huge blessing to have such a well-behaved, fun group of kiddos. They look pretty sharp too, if I do say so myself.






Conner - a VERY fun kid
His family was in Poland all last year, because his Dad's a producer (produced the Left Behind stuff). Anyway, he's a fun guy and he's been working really hard.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I spy Annie Beanblossom. How cute is she?!!
Jamie, can I just say that I miss you like crazy? Need, need, need some Jamie time. Will things ever slow down for us?
I love you!!!!

Jamie Butts said...

I KNOW! I miss you so much! I haven't been able to talk talk to you in like 2 weeks. Maybe tonight? Sure hope so. Or at least a good e-mail. Love you!! Kiss Baby Jake, Max and AK for me. Side hug Chad for me. ;)

Jamie Butts said...

LOVE Annie. These kids are like my own kids now. I told them that my life has been really busy, but a lot "simpler" since I've moved here. Basically consisting of sleep, marriage, and them. I told them I got married and had 21 kids... eek. They laughed like I'm the funniest thing ever. 5th graders make you feel like you are a really funny person even if you're just not - like me.

MISS YOU! :)