Saturday, September 02, 2006

After the walk...







it was back to cleaning house. :) You'd think that with such a.. um.. COZY apartment, it wouldn't take long to clean, and you're right, except we still have some deep cleaning to do. It was a mess when we got here. Still scrubbing at some tile, cleaning baseboards and discovering that this old apartment really gets dusty. We're both pretty allergy-prone, so it's extra important to attack the dust. Gross. All clean now though and it's not like the weekend's zapped. Monday's Labor Day. Woo stinkin' hoo, as my husband likes to say...

Pics of... the bedroom and bathroom. Still have some bare walls, but oh well.


We mainly uploaded these for our sweet families who are dying to see pics of where we live. Thanks for your support, prayers, and love. There you have it... the pics. Sorry it took so long :)

3 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Pretty color schemes you have going- I like that! Do you play the piano?? I'm taking lessons and am really enjoying it. I have such a sweet teacher:)

Don't you love going for walks? I do and I love anyone who'll go with me.

It's raining here right now!! Glad you get to have a long weekend- enjoy:)

Sarah Bebee said...

I love your apartment James! You have done a great job decorating, using space, cute bookshelves..and we could totally sleep in the living room! :o) And PS -- our counterspace in our kitchen is the EXACT amount of you guys...fills up quickly! Love ya and can't wait to talk. Sorry we keep missing each other!

Jamie Butts said...

Sarah D. I do play the piano, but I'm REALLY rusty. Love it though. I LOVE going for walks. Wish we could go on one. Come visit.

Sarah B. What a huge blessing to talk to you today. We are praying for you guys. PLEASE come sleep in our living room.