Thursday, May 25, 2006

Details pending...

I can't wait. Must. Tell. Blogworld. :P

I got engaged!

Details will come, but for all of the girls out there - YES, he surprised me (hard to do in our situation, but he shocked me), YES, the ring is beautiful, YES, it was incredible, YES, Jamie's being such a girl...

Dustin and I will hopefully get this God-ordained crazy-fast courtship typed into some kind of informative blog entry so you can get the scoop...

For those of you who didn't even know I was in a relationship (Dustin who?), we have a lot to catch up on. :P Just trust me; you'll love him. Know that Dustin is amazing and has been above reproach.

Okay, gotta jet. Save the date, will ya? I know it's a busy time of year, but we hope you can make it. I'll be the gal in white with crocodile tears of joy. :P

Where: First Baptist, Gatesville, TX
When: July 22nd, 4:00PM
Why: God-ordained!


If you haven't sent me your addresses, do that soon! :P

I can't wait to get to school today. Almost summer, get to wear jeans and I'm engaged to this amazing guy (my co-teachers and kiddos at school are going to flip)- there are so many things to be excited about, I don't even know where to start. Hehe. Praise the Lord with me.

Joey - call me, even from Spain. Thanks for your e-mail. :P Will you be a bridesmaid?!?!

16 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you!!
The Lord is so good.
Waiting on the lord is worth it all.
Cant wait to hear the WHOLE story!!!
Love you and am praying for you
Nichole

Erin said...

Jamie-
We are thrilled out of our minds!! It was so fun to be in on the action and see you and Dustin both floating last night. And that ring! It is gorgeous!!!

Michael said...

I'm glad to see that after ALL THIS TIME time he finally decided to commit.

Seriously, though, congrats!

Rebekah said...

Oh, Jamie! How wonderful our God has been! I am praising Him for your joy and happiness and Dustin!!! I can't wait to re-meet him! hahaha
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jamie!!! Yea for engagments! I'm so happy for you and Dustin!! I've been hearing bits & pieces from Laura, so I knew it was going to happen sometime soon. What a blessing!! Love ya- We want details and pictures ASAP:)

Shaunna<><

Anonymous said...

Jamie-
I am so excited for y'all. Wow, Kentucky (specifically Louisville) is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see pictures, and I CAN'T WAIT to be friends in person in Louisville! Yeah! Well, he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and tell Dustin I said WAY TO GO, he found a great thing ;) Congrats!

-Kari

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
Your serrogate mom in Coleman is thrilled beyond belief. What an answer to prayer! What an awesome God we serve. What love He shows to his children. I cannot wait for the "I do's".

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits.

I love you. Mary

Anonymous said...

JAMIE!!!! I am so excited for you! We totally have to get together when you guys come to DC. I can't wait to meet Dustin and see you again!

Love 'ya,

Mindy

Anonymous said...

FINALLY I CAN TELL PEOPLE! LOVE YOU!

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

JOY! I love you, sis! Glory!
aka Mrs. Risse

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! (again :)) I totally owe you a phone call. Praise the Lord for His grace in new seasons. I see you decided to pick the coolest town in the WORLD to get married in!

...though I am a little curious why.

It's gonna be so awesome. Now there's one Moore of us, or less -- depending on how you look at it ;). I love you sis.

Trav

Kevin and Becky said...

We're doing our best to get at least one of us down there. We count ourselves the lucky ones though since we're going to be neighbors in the great state of KY! We love you & are praying for you through this season!

Jenn said...

James,
Congrats! The Lord is so faithful to heal us and bless us! Praise Him! I can't wait to hear the story, maybe after this crazy summer. Sad news, I will still be gone when you are getting married, but I love you & am very e

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so HAPPY for you! I cannot wait to meet Dustin! I love you!

Holly said...

yay! I randomly came across your blog... I am so excited for you and know that your wedding and marriage will be great. Where in Spain did your parents live?

Anonymous said...

To Holly, hi i am Jamie's sister, we lived in the Canary Islands, about 80 miles west off the coast of Morrocco (Africa)

To Jamie and Dustin, Congratulations!!!!!
(i googled yalls blogs, hehe)
-Melodie