Papers are calling, "Grade me, grade me"
Laundry is screaming, "Wash, me, wash me"
Books are begging, "Read me, read me"
Phone calls are pleading, "Return me, return me"
Bed is calling, "Come home soon"
You get the picture.
But if time allowed, you would have seen posts about one or more of the following:
1. This morning's sermon over Titus - very good (check it out when it comes online)
2. My long journey of finding and finally joining a great church!
3. Pictures from Yu Ito's shower (only 2 Bachelorette parties, 2 lingerie showers, and about 5 more weddings to go this year - fun stuff!)
4. Explanation of my Blog Title (still to come, Mr. Stone)
5. Thoughts on the team approach to missions, also mentioned in this morning's sermon
6. The new, fun recipe I found/tried for Pizza Salad Pitas
7. A Happy Birthday Shout-Out to Carolyn, Dustin's sweet mom
8. A Happy Birthday (86!) Shout-Out to my dear Nana, who will never use a computer, but deserves a shout-out (and a phone call, note to self) anyhow. Her birthday's tomorrow!
9. An explanation of why I get a kick out of a new Blog I found (especially the family section, mom's - check it out)
10. My story about going to Sunday School to help Max this morning. Man, I really need to learn more sign language if I'm ever going to dream of telling the story of Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch. I had a blast though.
Maybe one day.. when things slow down.
Thanks for all of your input on last Friday's morning prompt. Stay tuned...