Monday, November 06, 2006
So... I have tried (and I use the word loosely) many times to stop or cut back drinking cokes, namely my beloved Dr. Pepper (and a morning cup of Joe).
Read this: http://www.medic8.com/healthguide/articles/caffeine.html and then shoot me some comments answering any or all of the following questions:
1. Should I stop "cold turkey"? Should I just cut back?
2. Do you drink cokes? If so, how often?
3. Is it really all that bad?
4. Say something profound to convince me of my need to stop.
5. How much water do you drink?
I want to be healthier. I stinkin' LOVE Dr. Peppers though. It's tough.
Help! Okay... D.E.A.R. time is over for the kids and I'm off to teach Science. I welcome your comments.