Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Funny Photo

I think I mentioned on a recent post that my dad's brother, Uncle Bill, is also our family dentist. Although I've moved to the chilly KY, I refuse to get a new dentist. Dustin's a big fan of my Uncle's dental practice as well, so we'll just keep going on our visits back to TX. We've been twice now.
This was our FIRST visit together to the dentist. My uncle's a fun guy and we always goof off. Dustin and I saw this picture up on his office bulletin board at our Christmas visit and they said they'd e-mail it to us. I'd almost forgotten about it. I'm a goofball - I confess. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Sarah Bebee said...

I love you guys! Great picture!!!! THanks for the e-mail Jamison...talk to you soon!

sarahdodson said...

That picture is hilarious; for some reason, it reminds me of a Norman Rockwell photo:)