Monday, October 30, 2006

Hobby Lobby Coupon

Hello. Today is my day off, but since I had Friday off to be lazy and sleep in and hang out, that can only mean one thing. Today is work day. Got up early with Dustin. Put my tennis shoes on. Ready to hit it. Headed to school to plan lessons. Then, I'm headed shopping. For one, I'm hoping to finally find some cheap stuff to fill our bare walls. Wanted to share this really quick... Blake, share this with Alicia, because I share a common love for Hobby Lobby with your wife.

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupons/2006week44.gif
Print that for 40% off any one regular priced item. Hurry... offer ends November 4, 2006.

How often do places like this give Internet Coupons? I wonder how much I could have been saving all of this time... Wish Wal-Mart would do that...

6 comments:

Kari Plevan said...

Jamie,

I love the Hobby Lobby weekly specials/coupons too! If you sign up for their newsletter at their site they will send you the add for their weekly specials each Saturday/Sunday for the following week, along with a coupon. Which I've found is OFTEN 40% off any one item. Great stuff! Why buy Hobby Lobby at full price?!?! That's what we always used to say. Just wait a week or two and it will be 1/2 off :)

LOVE ME SOME HOBBY LOBBY. :)

Erin said...

Hey friend-
Hope you find something terrific at HobLob. Dorky, I know, but that's what I like to call it. Go ahead. Say it out loud. See? It's fun. HobLob.

Love you-

sarahdodson said...

Hobby Lobby IS great. they've got lots of cool things. Hope you got some good finds for your casa- sounds like fun:)

Erin said...

So...fill us in! Did you find anything good? I'm dyin' here!

Kari Plevan said...

Did you find good stuff at Hobby Lobby? I hope so! Eron and I actually ended up watching Blake and Dustin's game last night after we worked out. Thanks for calling me with the goodwill tip. We ended up going a couple places and decided not to do/buy anything.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! I'm off to hear Johnny Mac!

Jamie Butts said...

Kari,

Hey. I wrote you an e-mail as well. But.. I did find good deals at Hobby Lobby. Still need helping finding something to hang over our bed. Ideas? I mainly bought cheap picture frames. :)