Many things have brought me joy in the last few days. Here's a list. I'll try to link it up later.
1. The 4 day weekend here at CAL provided sweet time at home with Dustin, refreshing sleep, time to get a bulk of the to-do list done, and time to get ahead on lesson plans.
2. I started in a book study with some ladies from our new church, Third Avenue Baptist. We are studying Feminine Appeal, by Carolyn Mahaney. I am very excited about this and these ladies are already godly examples... the Titus 2 model is so beautiful.
3. Good news received from an old friend reminded me of the faithfulness of our Sovereign and Wise God. In your trials, hope in this God, who shows Himself faithful time and time again...
4. Erin sent me a new picture of Baby Jake, the duck. Becky sent me pictures of my friend Amber's sweet little baby. They both made me smile.
5. Our chapel is really cheesy, I admit. However, it is funny to watch the little guys in chapel (our chapel is K-5th) sing, "God is bigger than the boogie man."
6. My husband. He encourages me constantly. I am enjoying this marriage thing. :)
7. The people at our church are so evangelistic. They constantly have prayer requests about people they are sharing the Gospel with and constantly spur you on to want to do the same. It has been a source of encouragement to me.
8. Lunch time. Which is right now...