Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Peek Into My Day With 14 Boys

Funny conversation to recap:

Me (spoken kindly, I hope): “You know, (Boy 1). I’ve figured you out. Some people are morning birds and some are night owls, but you are like an afternoon Tigger, you are so bouncy after lunch! What's the deal?”

Boy 1 (bouncing): Yea! I'm Tigger! I love him!

Boy 2: Well, I’m a morning Pooh.

Boy 2 turns red and everyone laughs. Reality hits him that he REALLY just said he was a morning poo….

Hysterical laughs in Room 406.

4 comments:

Erin said...

That's hilarious!
Reminds me of the time that I announced to the 7-11 clerk, "I have gas." (meaning gasoline). He just looked at me. Very embarassing. I can relate with Boy #2 best :)
Thanks for making my day!

sarahdodson said...

That is VERY funny. Love it!

OhK-Booth said...

Hahaha! Too funny!

mindy said...

Did I tell you that I am down to one girl?? I can really relate!!!