Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guess Who?

Girl Talk is doing another wonderful interview. I really love biographies. So, I guess that's why I always enjoy their interviews so much. I am always curious about people's stories. I have been to this woman's house two times and can attest to the fact that she is a wise, godly, down-to-earth woman who is a caring wife, careful homemaker and gracious hostess, among other things (sports-savvy?)...

I was actually going to hear her talk tonight on the topic of WORRY, but I'm recovering from being sick. (Such is the teacher's life, I think.) If you are close by, you should try to head over to campus tonight.

Surely you know who she is by now...

Anyway, head here for more of her story.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I know this was not the point of your post, but isn't it incredible how every year teachers spend the first few weeks/months getting sick?

I am just getting over it, and Julie just got it from me. That part made me laugh a little.