Friday, September 21, 2007

Can't sleep

...and when you can't sleep, sometimes you do weird things. I'm going to take 5 minutes to clean my sidebar. That's about the last thing ever on any kind of list of priorities, but it's mindless.

I just have to have a shorter sidebar list. It's out of control. And only half-way joking, I really don't want to be in charge of adding to anyone else's blog-addictions. It's fun to check up on people, but I don't want to be a one-stop-shopping place helping you spend hours each day on the Internet. I'd like to limit my time online more as it is.

I cut you out, IF...
*you are not immediate family
*you are not a resource link of some sort

Don't lose any sleep over it. I'll still be stopping by to visit many of you often. All of the original links are, in fact, still there. Go to LOTS OF LINKS.

No comments: