Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birthday Week :)

Happy Birthday!!
Max Man turned 8 on Tuesday. We love you, Max!

Dustin is 25 today!! Send him an e-mail if you want. I am attempting a big surprise for him today. Took the day off. I "headed to work" at the normal time and when I knew he was gone, I turned right back home. Have a special lunch ready for later. Hoping he likes it. He'll be here pretty soon. It's our joke that I'm pretty awful at surprises. I love my husband. Sweet Julie and my wonderful Nana are also having birthdays this week! I love you all!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hey, I'm going to change the address to my blog. its www.nicholejordan.blogspot.com
change it in your link if you would! thanks!!!

loves ya!

sarahdodson said...

Happy Birthday, everyone! Let us know how the surprise goes; what a sweet idea:)

How's the running going??

:)

Jamie Butts said...

Sarah,

Thanks for commenting! The surprise went relaly well. The Lord was so gracious to let all of the fun details go smoothly. Because of Dustin's schedule, I would have only seen him for 30 minutes yesterday if I hadn't taken off, so it was good. Surprised him with a special Bible. When he came home at 10:00 to a clean house and gift/balloon/cookies, he was shocked and confused. I finally felt like what he must have when he was proposing. Okay, maybe not so much, but I was nervous. Silly me.

Have a great day, Sarah. Hope to run later!