Thursday, July 20, 2006

One last post

1. I forgot to tell you and some people (Jamie White and others) have been asking... I got a job! I am a 5th grade teacher at the Christian Academy of Louisville! Yea for Kari Plevon and Alicia finding new KY jobs too!

2. I love Dustin Butts and we're getting married in 2 days.

3. Headed to Gatesville... A trip to Nana's (one of my favorite places) and marrying dear Dustin - what a weekend!

As we camp people would say (No, Dustin, we are NOT a cult)... OOWWEE!

4 comments:

Eron said...

Jamie,
Who is Kari PlevOn? I know a Kari PlevAn, but not PlevOn.

HA.

Peace

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Do I need to wear black Nike tennis shoes and a robe to your wedding so that I can fit in with the Buckner crowd? And will we have to drink the Kool Aid?

/cult reference

sarahdodson said...

Jamie, welcome back! It was a pleasure attending your wedding; glad we could make it:) Looking forward to hear how you're enjoying marriage!
love,
sarah