Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All I have for you...


We have LOTS of great pictures from Dustin's graduation. I just don't have any of them on the computer yet. This is the only one I have because someone sent it to me, but at least it proves that my sweet husband graduated from seminary. Over the weekend, we had such a wonderful time celebrating God's goodness to him during his 3 and a half years as a student here. Lots of fun family time was had with his parents. I am so thankful for and proud of my husband. He has worked really hard during this demanding season, but he has not neglected other important priorities - our marriage, family, church ministry, evangelism, etc. He also made great grades. He has learned so much, both inside the classroom and out, during this time. I know that God will continue the good work He has begun in Dustin!

6 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Wonderful! Congrats, Dustin:)

Kristy said...

Congrats to both of you for a job well done. Now you get to read for fun! Miss you guys!

Laura said...

congratulations d! so proud of you! love all three of you!

Anonymous said...

We were sad to miss the occasion but are very proud of all you both have accomplished in the last few years. God is good and we look forward to seeing how He will use you to glorify Himself and further the gospel in this world!

Congratulations! And PRAISE THE LORD!!

Phillip & Renee

Heather said...

Congratulations Dustin!

Erin said...

Hooooooray Dustin!! Hooooooooray Jamie!
Jamie, periodically you should ask Dustin if he has any homework, tests or papers to work on. He'll get great joy out of saying, "Heck no!" After I graduated Chad asked me that for years. How great to not have homework.