* how to parallel park in tight spaces in 1-2 tries rather than a half dozen
* to wash dishes after EVERY meal... our new sink is really shallow... there's not much grace
* that I'm just like my kids at school - I wiggle, giggle, doodle, yawn and need to use the restroom during lectures (Don't worry; I'm listening.)
* Some weeks you just need lots of Dr. Pepper!
* calling an old friend out of the blue is a really fun thing to do with 30 minutes
* I need personal retreats.
* I need summers.
* churches almost always need SS teachers and nursery workers... get plugged in today
* Open mic night at the local coffee shop is really peculiar... ordinary people will get up and tell stories, read poems, and sing songs... even if no one is there besides the people who work there (and me at the computer)... must be therapeutic, but I don't think I'll try it. :)
* Decaf coffee tastes just like regular coffee. I didn't know that for a long time.
* to take time to read good books
* to consider carefully which people to invest in as you get plugged into a church, a job, a neighborhood, etc. It's better to think through this carefully than to try to be close friends with lots of people.
That's it. My random thoughts and poor grammar...
One more day of training to go! Maybe we'll post some pics of our new place soon!