Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crockpot Challenge Update

I have over a dozen yummy recipes submitted so far for the Crockpot Challenge, but I wanted to make a few quick changes:

1. It doesn't have to be healthy. Send whatever tasty crockpot recipe you have.
2. If you don't send one, but you still want the recipes, just let me know! I'd love to share with any and all, so just send me your e-mail address.
3. Finally, I'm moving the "due date" to January 31st. It's cold around here, and I know some of you are ready to receive some warm crockpot recipes. If you can try and get them to me by 1/31, then I'll try to get them to you sometime during the 1st week of February.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS JAMIE!!!! I can't wait to have some tasty foods to make in my Crockpot. Have a great week!!

Jay Scott said...

my crockpot recipes consist of the pre-made banquet junk.


so what i'm saying is i would really appreciate getting the final recipe list. jayscott4@hotmail.com

sarahdodson said...

Hi, Jamie! Although I'm not submitting any recipes, I'd love to get the ones shared- healthy OR unhealthy:) Thanks!
sarahdodson@wmconnect.com

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Jamie,
I'm wanting in too...what's your email address? I'll send a recipe or two as well. I'm still at the same email address as always...will you email me with your address!? I heard you and Mindy were talking about me recently. :) Love and miss you baby!
Kelly