Wednesday, December 06, 2006

'Tis the season...

... for my blog to be on pause. Just 6.5 more school days until Christmas, but who's counting?

Call me an addict, but I kind of miss blogging. Feel like I've been out of the blog loop for awhile. Miss Dustin's blog, although I see him every day. Ha! Miss Gerlt House, the people and the blog. Miss lots of people and friends from TX! We're looking forward to our upcoming visit!

Quick update:

1. The countdown continues... Chris Peek gets married to Sweet Seattle Sarah on the 16th. Yes, that's Hanukkah, but it's unrelated. =) I miss them sooo much!

2. The Theology Breakfast went so well! I can't wait to post pictures and details, although it will probably be after December 15th. If you are a facebooker, Thanksgiving ones are up on Facebook. I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into with that thing... Seems like another time zapper, so I'll try to guard myself.

3. Field Trip on Friday to see the play version of Narnia! Woohoo!

4. It's cold here. Really really cold. And we STILL. GO. TO. RECESS!?!?!!! Maybe I'll get used to it soon. =P

5. School's going well. Trying to stay caught up. Love my kids.

6. Dustin's done with the semester. Love it. So nice for him to have a break after 10 weeks of intense study.

7. Changed my little profile quote. A hymn we sang at church last Sunday keeps rolling around in my head this week (good thing) and vs. 3 reminded me of my blog title, so there you go.


How are you? Stay in touch. Missing you guys and gals! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet sis! To comment is to love. Remember that! I miss you and your smiling face. I thank the Lord for you and your dear husband and for the way He is using you there. Paul, our firstborn, was born in Kentucky. Lovely country. I love you, sis!

sarahdodson said...

Jamie! We're doing pretty good. Great verse in that song, I agree. I guess my Mikayla is kinda weaning herself and yesterday was a very hard day for me. :( Lots of tears, but it's been a lot better today:) I'm thankful for her and my hubby! Glad to hear you're doing well. Enjoy that recess!