Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday Links

If my friend Erin still blogged, she'd have all kinds of fun ideas for you. I feel selfish keeping all of her tips to myself sometimes, so I thought I'd share a few today.

With Timmers taking 3 naps a day, (and much more successfully at home) we are home quite a bit. She recently helped me brainstorm some fresh ways to keep Nate entertained and busy, enjoying home and learning, etc, etc.

She pointed me to the following:
Sensory Balloons (looks cheap and not too hard, hope to try soon),
Zoodles (we just use the PLAY GAMES section which takes you to a spot where you can watch a few short videos here and there)
and even Healthy Meatloaf (I used bread crumbs instead of almond flour)! Well, the Meatloaf was more a project for me than Nate.

And, I just skimmed this article on moving to a new spot, but hope to read it more later.

That's it for now! Thanks to Erin for some great resources to help me keep my little man engaged and a new, yummy, healthy recipe to add to the mix. Easy, too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You are so fun! I just read this post (because I'm a blog bum). I love, love, love reading your blog. It inspires me to want to blog again. I love how it records your kiddos and your thoughts and your journey in general. I love you, sweet friend. You're the best.