Photo Courtesy of my sweet and talented friend, Lindsay Crosby!
This is one of my faves! More to come...
- Most of these tips could be applied to any newborn situation. Some could be applied to any busy household, children or no children. I was (in many ways) even busier (or at least, busy in different ways) when I was working full-time. I don't discount that working and keeping a home is a busy time! Maybe these tips (especially the cleaning ones) could be useful to those in that life season as well.
- I do not endorse all of these sources (blogs, preschool books or otherwise). Mainly, because I haven't read them all. I just dug for stuff I liked.
- I think I quoted everything correctly, but you can get on to me if I didn't.
- Any more tips? Add them to the comment section. Perhaps I'll add them to the document eventually!
- When I can't sleep at night, this is one of the things I've been doing (besides reading Little Women, ha!). I'd like to add my own thoughts on a future post and some verses. These tips are mainly practical, not getting at the heart of mothering and probably not for everyone. But, I liked them.
- The formatting is shabby at this point. If I get bored, I may play with it sometime. For now, it's tips first, the source they came from second. Categorized by sources, not topic.
This link should get you to the document: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/75185699/Tips-for-Two-Under-Two