Monday, April 04, 2011

More Pictures!!

I mentioned that my sweet friend Lindsay took some maternity pictures and some of Nate. She did an awesome job! We hoped to do some of Big Bro Nate with the belly, but he was melting. So, we got some sweet, crying pictures instead. But, those are part of the memories, too! Anyway, here are the rest of the photos she took! Our inspiration on the block/belly picture was my talented friends The Cozarts. You can see more of there stuff here. They took similar belly pictures with Nathaniel (and Lucy, since we weren't finding out gender that go-round)!

2 comments:

sarahdodson said...

What SWEET pictures, Jamie! I LOVE the close-up of you and Nate. The lighting is just beautiful!

Kristy said...

I love the sweet little tear picture! What a memory! And you are beautiful!!!