Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dancing in the Minefields...

I'm toying around with the idea of blogging a little again. Just a little though. Don't get too excited or anything. And mostly just sharing links of this or that, and pictures of this or that, maybe recipes of this or that, and maybe every once in awhile, an original thought. But again, don't hold your breath. :)

For now, I have to give props to an old friend of mine for a great link. Sarah was a friend of mine in my Camp days, and I really admire her still. Her blog shows that she's still a jewel. She linked up to this Andrew Peterson music video. Since several friends of mine at church just RAVE about his stuff, I thought I'd give it a listen. It was really, really good.

Go to Sarah's blog for a little blurb and the link. HERE.

Thoughts?

No comments: