Thursday, October 04, 2007

Healthy Competition

You've seen box tops before, right?
They look like this:
Our school collects them. Dustin and I find them on our cheap muffin mix, pancake box, kleenex boxes, TP, etc.

Last year, my class got creamed in the grade-wide contest. I mean, we lost big time. It was a sad day.

And besides winning, of course, the idea is to raise money for your school.

So, will you help us out? It's super easy, and we're getting competitive as it looks like we might have a chance this year. :)

Just keep them in a ziplock bag. Then, say mid-Spring of next year, just stick them in an envelope and mail them to me. Just look up Southern's address online and address it to Dustin and Jamie Butts. It will get to me. And you will receive... a fun thank-you note from a bunch of neat 5th graders. You have my word.

Oh, and here's a recipe that looks yummy from their website!

Thanks. Oh, and I know this blog is lacking thoughtful posts of any real significance. Maybe soon...

Are you in?

3 comments:

Kevin and Becky said...

I'll do my best Jamie! All my box tops are coming your way!

sarahdodson said...

I'm in. How fun. We'll show them:)

Erin said...

I'm in, my friend. We'll do our best.