Friday, December 14, 2012

Music and Pictures

Every year, I think we'll get our game on and finally do some Christmas cards. I almost feel guilty getting such cute pictures and sweet cards from all of my people. They brighten the mail each day, and I don't return the love. :) Then, a certain window of time passes, and I start thinking... well, we'll do an e-newsletter, that's more economical. Faster. I can do that! And, then, I start wondering if even that will happen. So, for now, here are just a few pictures of December happenings around here that might be included should I ever get to cards or newsletters. Consider it a sneak peek, although probably a peek of something that won't quite come to fruition. Here's some music for you, too: We're celebrating our family Christmas tomorrow, since we're going to TX next Saturday!


Christian and Katrina said...

Wow. How everyone is growing! So cute!

Kristy said...

LOVE these pictures! Miss you friend!