Friday, December 14, 2012

Music and Pictures

Every year, I think we'll get our game on and finally do some Christmas cards. I almost feel guilty getting such cute pictures and sweet cards from all of my people. They brighten the mail each day, and I don't return the love. :) Then, a certain window of time passes, and I start thinking... well, we'll do an e-newsletter, that's more economical. Faster. I can do that! And, then, I start wondering if even that will happen. So, for now, here are just a few pictures of December happenings around here that might be included should I ever get to cards or newsletters. Consider it a sneak peek, although probably a peek of something that won't quite come to fruition. Here's some music for you, too: http://matthewsmith.bandcamp.com/album/your-king-has-come. We're celebrating our family Christmas tomorrow, since we're going to TX next Saturday!

2 comments:

Christian and Katrina said...

Wow. How everyone is growing! So cute!

Kristy said...

LOVE these pictures! Miss you friend!