Monday, April 26, 2010

To Schedule (Kids) Or Not To Schedule

It seems that part of my daily routine as a new mom is hitting up my beloved Girl Talk archives. What a gift these ladies are to me... I've loved their blog for years now. They hit on soooo many important topics to women of all ages. They love the Gospel. They admit their shortcomings, letting you in on some of the daily grind they too face. And, in areas like this, they make clear that what they offer is just a SUGGESTION, not Gospel imperatives.

Anyway, so I like their series of old on ROUTINE. I like routine though. You might not. And, that's okay. It's just a suggestion. I'd actually start with the concluding remarks found here. Then, go back and browse through the series and see if you find any articles helpful in your specific season of parenting, should you find yourself in one today.

No comments: